In 2006 CLV acquired the United States business, Century Campus Housing Management L.P., adding approximately 20,000 beds to the global portfolio.
Founded in 1986, Century was an established and credible operator in the US housing market. Its acquisition brought a wealth of experience in the education and student housing sectors to the global CLV business.
In 2006, CLV was honored to host the Southwest Association of College and University Housing Officers annual meeting. This was the first private student housing company to host a historically university-sponsored annual conference.
CLV and its employees are proud to be active and associated with the following professional organizations in the United States:
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- American College Personnel Association
- Association of College and University Housing Officers International
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- National Apartment Association
- Southwest Association of College and University Housing Officers
- Southeast Association of College and University Housing Officers
- Louisiana Association of College and University Student Personnel Administrators
- Institute of Real Estate Management