CLV NZ offers student accommodation to University students around New Zealand and the Globe. We operate on a vision of supporting our students to Live, Learn and Grow. Our team is integral to supporting students as they strive for academic success.
This is a part time/job share position, working Thursday and Friday every week with alternating Wednesday’s on a fortnight rotation.
Your days will be busy and varied and duties may include:
- Reception and administration duties
- Supporting University students who are residence in the village
- Basic accounts
- Assist the Village Manager with Facilities, and Health and Safety
- Face to face and over the phone interaction with many different people
We are ideally looking for:
- Someone who is positive, energetic and flexible
- Team player who is friendly and enjoys working and interacting with people on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong admin and MS skills
- Warm and approachable personality where you can adapt to a fast paced environment
In return you will be offered:
- Working for a global leader
- Part time hours that would suit someone returning to the work force
- Variety and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Great management team
- Opportunity to develop your career
Applicants must be able to work in NZ and pass a police check.