What’s on offer?
These include but are not limited to:
- 40 hours per week (8am – 8pm, 5 days out of 7 occasional weekend work may be required)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- 8 Public Holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- 2 x Paid Volunteering days per year
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Who are we?
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK). We are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and Universities we work with.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a lively and outgoing Customer Service Officer to join our Village team at Campus Living Villages – Leeds Arena.
The Customer Service Officer will provide unique and ongoing service to existing and potential future student as well as short-stay customers.
The successful candidate will need to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK, any relevant qualifications and referee details for obtaining two employment references.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com stating the position and location you’re applying for.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibility of providing an exceptional Customer Service to our residents
- To drive our Residential Life Program to create inclusive and diverse events for all our residents
- To provide accommodation administration services, taking bookings, allocating rooms and monitoring payments and charges
- To provide front of house services for the Village, providing reception services and responding to queries.
- To lease with customers and sign post them to the relevant University Departments
- Process applications for the Village and to ensure the StarRez database is kept up to date at all times
- Conduct ad hoc room inspections and provide reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records relating to maintenance, Health and Safety and other incidents in the Village.
- Receive and process payments of rent and other charged from residents in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assist with clear written, verbal and visual communications to our residents
What skills do you need to have?
- Be self-motivate, professional and enthusiastic with an outgoing personality
- Be approachable and supportive
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solver
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage conflicting agendas and deadlines (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Excellent visual and artistic ability (Essential)
- Knowledge/ Experience in Event Management (Desirable)
- Initiative to resolve issues and find solutions (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of the partner university culture and its stakeholders (Desirable)
- Knowledge of student accommodation and resident needs (Desirable)
- Ability to positively influence internal and external stakeholder relationships (Desirable)
What Qualifications and Experience are required?
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential
- A degree in Hotel or Business Administration (Desirable)
Our Core Values
Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working in by following the below values. We expect all our employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a daily basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, Campus Living Villages expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.