Website Campus Living Villages
Campus Living Villages (CLV) is the leading provider of on-campus student accommodation in Australia. With over 45,000 beds owned, managed or under development across Australia, the United States, United Kingdom and New Zealand, CLV has an extensive track record for creating quality, purpose-built facilities and managing exciting student communities around the globe.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists within our Student Village Melbourne for the role of an Evening Duty Manager to join the team on a part time basis working night shifts on Fridays and Saturdays, 11:00pm-7:00am, on a rotating roster.
The Evening Duty Manager is responsible for maintaining the agreed standard for safety and security for all Residents, dealing with Resident enquiries and assisting the Village’s Operations team.
• Assist residents with account enquiries, information on support services, local area information and facilities information.
• Consistent delivery of exceptional customer service, providing friendly and helpful support to residents and visitors
• Ensure that high levels of detail and accuracy are applied to customer records.
• Ensure all associated policies and procedures are followed.
• Provide accurate and timely information to prospective residents.
• Create a positive impression for all prospective customers.
• Promote a customer first culture and ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Ability to work from Tuesdays to Saturdays from 1:00am to 9:00am.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Previous customer service experience within a hospitality or student accommodation environment;
• Leadership and supervisory experience and skills;
• Negotiation, delegation and conflict resolution skills;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities;
• Proven ability to follow procedures and maintain systems;
• Ability to remain calm and in control during potentially difficult situations;
• Good knowledge and understanding of security procedures and responses;
• Current Police Check & Working with Children Check; and
• Current First Aid Certificate.
• Undertaking general security functions.
• Provide consistent high quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Actively manage security and safety within the premises.
• Respond to and assist in critical matters in a timely fashion.
• Investigate, create & publish accurate reports for related events.
• Pastoral care of residents as required
How to Apply
To submit your application for this opportunity, please send your cover, an updated CV and any other supporting documentation, marked to the attention of the Village Manager by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Applications must be received by Monday, 16 March 2020.
Campus Living Villages is an equal opportunity employer. No applications for employment will be assessed on the basis of race, colour, nationality, national extraction, social origin, education, age, sex, sexual preference, gender history, marital status, partnerships, pregnancy, impairment, disability, medical record, religion, political opinion, trade union activity, irrelevant criminal record or any other means that contravenes relevant anti-discrimination legislation applicable within Australia.
Only those with the right to work in Australia on an unrestricted and unlimited basis need apply.
Only direct applications from candidates will be considered.
Only applications submitted via Seek will be accepted: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41087419?_ga=2.157252539.1458883712.1583206211-358509214.1566540454 →