What’s on offer?
These include but are not limited to:
- Permanent position
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days holidays, 8 bank holidays and your Birthday day off
- Bike2work Scheme
- Seasonal Ticket Loan
- Childcare Voucher
- BUPA Membership
- Life Assurance
- 2 Paid Volunteering days a year
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are currently looking for a Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance team at Campus Living Villages: Village Central Manchester. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Accounts Payable manager and assist with the day-to-day finance and banking of the Campus Living Group in accordance with the company procedures.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the purchase ledger, ensuring approval and payment processes are followed
- Processing invoices and regular payment runs, ensuring all suppliers are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Acting as the main point of contact for suppliers, answering their queries and managing their expectations
- Building strong relationships and liaising with colleagues based at multiple locations
- Recording expenses and credit card transactions accurately
- Providing proactive and efficient support to the Purchase Ledger Manager
- Monthly Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accurately recording invoices and Expenses
- Assistance with producing timely month end results
- Adhering to company-wide financial processes
- Managing creditor payments
- Management of the purchase ledger including ensuring approval and payment processes are followed.
- Recording expenses and credit card transactions accurately.
- Provide the necessary support and assistance the Finance Manager
- Responsibility for the supplier payment runs
- Ensure that the company maintains good relationships with creditors
- Provide effective support to Purchase Ledger Manager
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise a range of tasks
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Capacity to liaise and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work alone or with others in a busy, deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of financial accounting and cash management
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience in Purchase Ledger/Account Payable
- Proficient in Microsoft IT packages
- AAT Qualified
- Property management sector experience
Campus Living Villages – Core Values
Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all Campus Living Villages employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day-to-day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, Campus Living Villages expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.