Full Time (40 hours per week)
Salary Circa: £25,000
- 25 Days Holidays Plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Bupa membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
Who are we looking for?
Growth is soaring in the UK, and we are searching for a forward thinking, enthusiastic Accounts Payable Manager to join our Finance team, based at our Salford Quays Office. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a company that can offer job stability and security. This role would suit a dedicated professional who will play a vital role in the finance team.
What does the role involve?
- To lead and manage the Accounts Payable department, providing leadership, support, training, performance management and development for three teams.
- Responsible for the payment of creditors in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement to existing systems and procedures.
- Review and approval of BACS payments to suppliers.
- Develop and maintain relevant KPIs to improve the management and visibility of all purchase order and invoice processing activities, including payments, ensuring invoices are processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure standard controls are understood and implemented within the department.
- Liaise with creditors and employees (including operations, finance and procurement) both verbally and in writing to resolve payment invoice processing issues.
- Attend creditor meetings, when necessary, to resolve payment disputes.
- Ensure payments to subcontractors are made in accordance with Inland Revenue rules.
- Provide support to the Commercial Finance Managers at each month end in the production of creditor accruals.
- Review and resolution (as needed) of aged creditors, invoices in query and debit balances.
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are performed on a timely basis following receipt.
- Review and write off of old supplier balances
- Responsible for foreign payments (low volumes)
- Maintain a documented system of procedures and associated training material.
- Provide audit information
What do you need to have?
- Positive, customer focused attitude
- Demonstrable experience in Accounts Payable management
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop others.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Track record in delivering results and business improvements
- Ability to review processes and implement positive change
- Knowledge of financial ERP systems (NetSuite or Oracle and advantage).
Do you have?
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercial, business, finance or other relevant degree (Desirable)
Our Core Values
CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the One Team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, CLV expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.