Full-time, 40 hours per week – Fixed term (12 months)
Salary circa £10,000
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays
- Childcare Voucher
- Bike 2 Work
- Seasonal Ticket Loan
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
What are we looking for?
You’ll be assisting the Corporate Manager and Corporate Assistant on a day-to-day basis to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Media City and the London offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- This role offers a great opportunity in a dynamic and growing organisation with strong values and excellent national and development opportunities.
- We are now recruiting for an Administrative Apprentice to join our Executive Support team based in Village Central Manchester.
- Ensure office is equipped with stationery, office and food supplies and that systems are in place to monitor stock and order resources (e.g. catering for working lunches) in a timely fashion.
- Maintain presentation of the office, meeting rooms and communal areas.
- Respond to telephone and email enquiries and greet visitors on arrival at the office ensuring Health & Safety policies are followed.
- Liaise with the ICT, HR and Health & Safety departments as well as suppliers as required
- Coordinate, order and accept delivery of corporate collateral (i.e. business cards, compliment slips and name badges).
- A key role is to accurately record Council Tax correspondence onto a master spreadsheet
- Assist in arranging travel and accommodation for UK staff members as required
- Photocopying, compiling and organising materials for meetings as required
What technical skills do you need to have?
- Highly computer literate, with advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (desirable).
- Proactive customer care skills.
- Multi-stream office administration, with ability to multi-task.
- Following Health & Safety policies
- Preparing high quality documents within tight deadlines (desirable).
- GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C, or equivalent.
CLV Core ValuesCommunity: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
- Equality : Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
- Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.In addition to the Core Values listed above, CLV expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Enthusiasm : Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
- Accountability : Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
- Respect : Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis