Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Are you a team player who thrives on collaboration with colleagues? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
The Assistant Director of Residence Life will be located at our village in New Orleans, LA.
· Supervising, evaluating and training resident directors
· Monitoring resident assistant performance issues.
· Providing direction and oversight of various residence life program components which may include resident assistant training & selection, professional staff training & recruitment, residence hall opening and closing, intersession housing, and summer programs.
· Encouraging student accountability for the Student Code of Conduct and Residence Life policies and procedures; Serving as hearing officer and adjudicate violations of policy.
· Participating in the housing administrator on call system and serving during emergency periods at the request of the Director.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org