Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Are you a team player who thrives on collaboration with colleagues? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
The Assistant Director of Residence Life will be located at our village in Natchitoches, LA.
· Supervising, evaluating and training resident directors
· Monitoring resident assistant performance issues.
· Providing direction and oversight of various residence life program components which may include resident assistant training & selection, professional staff training & recruitment, residence hall opening and closing, intersession housing, and summer programs.
· Encouraging student accountability for the Student Code of Conduct and Residence Life policies and procedures; Serving as hearing officer and adjudicate violations of policy.
· Participating in the housing administrator on call system and serving during emergency periods at the request of the Director.
Master’s degree in student affairs, higher education administration, education or related field preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org