Sales and Marketing (not exclusive)
- Contribute towards economic occupancy targets of all villages within the Customer Contact Village through achieving sales targets.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service, provide friendly and helpful support and a passion for sales.
- Play an active role in the delivery and communication of major campaigns (Fall/Spring semesters, renewals, short stays & summer stays).
- Ensure that high levels of detail and accuracy are applied to customer records kept within I love leasing, Chatkast, StarRez and all other systems which are used within the Customer Contact Village.
- Assist in the production of timely and accurate reporting.
- Proactively seek to identify and alleviate blockages in the sales process, selling directly to prospective customers at all times.
- Look to build relationships with University contacts (student accommodation, marketing/ admissions offices) who can influence and support occupancy targets. Secure sales and marketing outcomes from these relationships.
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue targets from the Summer Stays and Short Stay programs across the portfolio by actively monitoring bed vacancies and ensuring they are loaded onto the relevant websites and promoted.
- Assist in the accurate improvement and enrichment of web content and knowledge center development, increasing the level of engagement and satisfaction with both prospective and current customers.
- Ensure all CLV marketing and brand guidelines, along with all associated policies and procedures, are followed and that information provided to prospective residents is both accurate and timely.
- Ensure a positive impression of all CLV Villages is created for all prospective customers, parents and clients through the provision of excellent customer service, comprehensive tours, the delivery of consistent and persuasive sales messages and timely follow up procedures.
- Promote a customer first culture and ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develop processes and procedures that enhance administration effectiveness and customer service.
- Lead by example in the delivery of a consistent customer experience for all first time residents of CLV Villages;
- Be knowledgeable in the processing of applications, renewals and changes to Resident information, ensuring the correct policies and procedures are followed including the effective use of the StarRez resident management system.
- Contribute towards processes and procedures that enhance administration effectiveness and customer service.
- Assist with the coordination of operational workflows, and help to ensure effective communication between relevant staff.
- Provide accurate and timely reports on key areas of responsibility as required.
- Effectively manage delegated budgets and assist with budget preparation and providing budget information as required.
- Ensure that all retention enquiries received within the CCV are successfully passed through to the Village teams;
- Assist as required with the ongoing development of industry leading renewal management and strategy; and,
- Play a key role in ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Support the development of new revenue streams and other strategic initiatives and projects;
- Assist as required in market research initiatives that support business development;
Occupational Health & Safety Compliance
- Support and comply with prevailing legislation, including health & safety, data protection, human resources and privacy.
Product Management & Project Support
- Assist and support student facing products such as Go Explore and Live Learn Communities;
- Take on sales projects for the US business as required, and support the role of the CCVM, CCVAM and AVP of Sales; and
- Assist Villages with sales and marketing support on projects and events as required
Legal and Compliance
- Be fully conversant with the Village Residential Agreements, Community Policies, the Village Handbook and applicable Rules and Regulations
- All other reasonable duties from time to time as directed by the Customer Contact Village Manager, Customer Contact Village Assistant Manager and AVP of Sales; and
> Proactively participate in CLV business-wide initiatives, as agreed with the AVP of Sales.
- Diligent, with an eye to detail and a desire to proof everything twice
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Organized, with good ‘follow up’ skills and a determined approach to ‘getting to the bottom of things’
- Strong written communication skills; creative and technical writing skills across all communication mediums
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, effective recording of information and ability to understand and compile research
- Uses initiative to resolve issues and find solutions
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Possess the confidence to travel independently (domestically and internationally)
- Possess the ability to act in an independent, and discreet manner, preserving the confidentiality of information
- Trustworthy, solution focused with a strong desire to help make things work
- Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment (Essential)
- Highly aware of youth trends and communication preference (Essential)
- Understanding and adherence to the requirements of OHS legislation, privacy and other legislation those impacts on your employment (Essential)
- Team focussed, with the ability to work as a key team player to achieve collective goals
- Demonstrate high ethical standards, integrity and commitment in all aspects of work
- An understanding of issues faced by students especially surrounding University campus
- Experience with Star Rez and I love Leasing (preferred)
- Relevant qualifications and/or significant experience in