Campus Living Villages
Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Are you a team player who thrives on collaboration with colleagues? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
The Assistant Director of Residence Life will be located at our University of New Orleans village.
* Provide guidance and leadership to students, directly and through the supervision of student residential staff.
* Maintains the Village programming budget.
* Implement and maintain an active residence life program.
* Handle emergency or problem situations in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the safety and well-being of residents.
* Be available to residents for complaints, room changes and suggestions.
* Manage discipline matters through the established procedures.
* Facilitate resolution of roommate issues.
* Escalate resident issues when necessary to ensure appropriate response and resolution.
* Liaises with University
* Be knowledgeable about community and University rules and regulations in order to appropriately explain and enforce them when interacting with residents and visitors.
* Promote and encourage resident participation in University sponsored activities.
* Keep residents informed of pertinent campus information and deadlines.
* Be familiar with campus and community resources and services.
* Develop relationships across a variety of university departments.
* Seeks out opportunities to be involved in university operations by volunteering to serve on university committees and task forces.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cchm&jobId=32234&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →