Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Are you a team player who thrives on collaboration with colleagues? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
Assist in the efficient management of the US corporate office, including support of Facilities, Contracts and Procurement, and Risk and Safety.
- Review all Service Work Authorizations (SWA-s), Change Order Requests and Contracts for completeness, accuracy and verify whether they are in compliance with company SWA Standard and Requirements.
- Communicate with all SWA and Contract Creators through the Contract Execution Process, to assist with revision needs and allocation of additional documentation as needed for execution.
- Provide detailed and written explanation to all Village employees that are working on SWA-s and COR-s, what revisions need to be made and what additional documents need to be provided in order to have compliant and auditable procurement action.
- Respond to requests for information and interpretation on such procedures and contracting.
- Perform pre-award and post-award functions and coordinating a variety of contract administration activities with all CLVus Village Employees.
- Identifies exceptions or changes that may be required in standard contract and solicitation provisions to accommodate unique circumstances.
- Provide daily assistance and guidance to all Village employees that are issuing SWA-s or COR-s, via email, phone, lync and answer questions in order to ensure issuance of compliant procurement actions.
Contracts Management and Administration
- Issue and manage urgent, high value and high risk Service Work Authorizations.
- Develop and maintain Company’s Contract Standard and Procedures, as well as update the various forms and templates used for creation of SWA-s and Change Orders.
- Coordinate a variety of contract administration activities, including creation of change orders, cancellation letter, payments and contract close out.
- Coordinate contract amendment process, ensuring that amendments are in compliance with original solicitations and contract statements of work or specifications.
- Assist with the termination of contracts and SWA-s.
- Recommend improvement of purchasing and contract compliance procedures. Identify problem areas, suggesting procedures updates to better coordinate department activity and streamline processes.
- Submit approved Service Work Authorizations, Contracts and Change Orders requests to the proper delegated authority for final execution.
- Scan and upload all executed SWA-s, Contracts and COR-s into SharePoint’s Record Library and Contracts Register and provide SharePoint location to CLVus Village Employees.
- Update Village SWA Tracker and upload updated Tracker into SharePoint on weekly basis.
- Store and archive all awarded procurement actions in file cabinets.
- Enter various SWA-s and Contracts for Legal Review and keep track of the entries.
- Obtain approvals on all Development Projects (Revitalize and Varnado Hall) invoices, as well as Student Furniture invoices.
- Issue Purchase Orders in NetSuite for invoices in support of all Development and Student Furniture Invoices, as well as invoices for services provided in support of the Downtown Clubhouse.
- Communicate with Contractors on daily basis regarding invoice and payment status, as well as Contract execution and documents needed for it.
- Provide invoice reconciliations to upper management.
- Complete Vendor Set Up Authorization Forms and obtain documents from Contractors required for Vendor Set Up in NetSuite.
- Issue Purchase Orders for all Revitalize, Varnado Hall and Downtown Clubhouse invoices.
- Review Utilities Agreements for Cable TV, Internet, phones for cancellation/termination purposes and create and issue cancellation letters to the Contractors.
- Provide reports to upper Management and assist with any contract related items required by various auditors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills: Knowledge of database software, risk management software, project management and Contract Life Cycle Management software.
- Proficient in relevant computer application such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, NetSuite.
- Proficient in SharePoint.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Language skills: Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and general public.
- 5 or more years of full time contract administrative experience. (Preferred).
- Minimum 5 years negotiating and managing contracts and projects. (Preferred).
- Knowledge of the field and practices related to the industry. (Required).
- 2-3 years of experience in Data Entry working in a fast paced environment. (Required).