What’s on offer?
These include but are not limited to:
- Permanent Position
- 40 hours per week (5 out of 7 days between 06:00 and 23:00. Your working pattern may include some Bank Holidays)
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave plus public holiday allowance
- Birthday Day Off
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Who are we?
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK). With over 43,000 beds owned, managed or under development, we are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and Universities we work with.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team at Goldsmiths Student Villages, London SE14.
The successful candidate would be the lead point of contact within the Village regarding customer service, Village Life, accommodation enquiries and bookings, health & safety and maintenance support. A Customer Service Advisor’s role is to ensure all residents and guests receive a quality service and lifestyle experience that supports their time in the Village.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and maintain all administrative duties which relate to accommodation enquiries such as bookings and payments
- Manage associated administration and record-keeping in relation to incident management and reporting, liaising with University personnel concerning any relevant incidents, events or concerns where appropriate
- Proactively pursue outstanding debt and maintain records and communications regarding progress
- Provide excellent customer service when completing such duties as answering telephones on reception, and dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries both by email and face to face.
- Engage with residents by attending and helping to plan Village Life events to enhance their experience
- Conduct ad hoc room inspections and provide reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records relating to maintenance, Health and Safety and other incidents in the Village
- Assist with clear communications of payment plans and perform end of day/banking reconciliation.
- Be responsible for on-site first aid and fire marshalling
What skills do you need to have?
- A warm, friendly and professional approach
- Attention to detail to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date
- An understanding of confidentiality and professional decorum
- The ability to prioritize a high volume workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Qualifications and Experience are required?
- Previous experience within a Customer Service/Receptionist/Front of House role, preferably in the hospitality sector
- Previous knowledge of software systems including MS Office and databases