CLV NZ offers student accommodation to Tertiary students around New Zealand. We operate on a vision of supporting our students to Live, Learn and Grow. Our team is integral to supporting students as they strive for academic success.
We currently have a vacancy available for 20 hours per week to join our amazing team. It is critical that we have people in the positions who can juggle many tasks at once while providing the highest level of customer services.
Hour of work are:
- Monday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Tuesday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Thursday – 8.30am – 12.30pm
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Assist with any sales and marketing and social media initiatives
- Provide the highest level of customer services which could be via phone, email or face to face
- Working alongside student residents and supporting their needs in the form of pastoral care
- Processing of applications
- Assist developing, organising and running events for the community
- Basic accounts functions
- Credit control
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders at varying levels
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a busy administration or reception role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ideally you will have experience working with students or a similar demographic
- It is critical that you are positive, energetic and flexible
- Great people skills and able to adapt to various situations
- Strong work ethic and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
In return, you will be offered:
- Working for a Global leader
- Challenging and varied position
- Competitive salary
- Part time hours
- Great culture
Applicants must be able to work in NZ and pass a police check.
To apply now please submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button.
* Please note that due to high application numbers only those candidates that are successful to the next stage will be contacted.