Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary circa £20,000 – £25,000
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Childcare Voucher
- Bike 2 Work
- Seasonal Ticket Loan
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
What are we looking for?
We are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing & Content Executive on a permanent basis to join our Marketing team based in Village Central Manchester.
You’ll be assisting the Marketing & Communications Director on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that content across Campus Living Villages’ social media and digital channels are fresh, vibrant and relevant to its target market to increase engagement in the brand. The role will focus on improving student and university awareness, engagement and reputation in the brand, with a view to improving word-of-mouth marketing and peer-to-peer recommendation. The role will also be responsible for all PPC and SEO management
This role offers a great opportunity in a dynamic and growing organisation with strong values and excellent national and development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the production and editing of our village and corporate websites.
- Ensure content is up to date, dynamic, relevant and accurate.
- Work with the Marketing & Campaigns Manager and Communications Manager to deliver content strategies to optimize sales and search.
- Support Marketing and Operations teams to develop and implement online strategies and activities to support our market presence (i.e. Blogs, Social Media, SEO/PPC)
- Promote growth and engagement levels across our social media platform through content and campaigns and engage with the student cohort in a timely and relevant manner.
- Develop innovative social media campaigns to support marketing initiatives
- Own, review and maintain the applicable strategy and policies
- Actively monitor social media through dashboard tools such as Hootsuite, including alerting management and responding team
- Lead and manage fortnightly social media content strategy meeting – engaging and supporting the village Residential Life and Social Media Ambassadors to deliver engaging local village content
- Support team with the delivery of an annual social media strategy which includes weekly, monthly, termly and annual social media strategies
- Ensure that all social media platforms are developed to brand, consistent, high quality and free from mistakes and errors
- Undertake regular scheduled audits delegated digital channels ensuring that existing content is correct and optimised to ensure a positive user experience
- Develop, implement and maintain content calendar(s) and content matrix’s focussing on a range of national content projects blended with highly relevant localised content in a timely manner
- Supporting design and production teams in delivery of photography, video and content projects, which provide relevant content to digital platforms.
- Work with Residential Life and Social Media Ambassadors, Village teams and marketing and communication teams to drive a content strategy to produce user-generated content.
Reporting & Evaluation
Legal and Compliance
Occupational Health & Safety Compliance
What technical skills do you need to have?
- Highly aware of youth and social media trends
- Strong written communication skills; creative and technical writing skills across all communication mediums
- Confident presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Experience of Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills including time keeping, effective recording of information and ability to understand and compile research
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven experience in the student market, including an understanding of current University campus life would be an advantage
- Awareness and interest in new technologies and trends in social media, communication and marketing
What qualifications and Experience do you need?
- Experience in social media or equivalent role would be desirable
- Proven high quality of written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant degree in marketing/communication/social media or equivalent industry experience
CLV Core Values
CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community : Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect : Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality : Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability : Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm : Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, CLV expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.