Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavor to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
Summary of the Role:
The Content & Social Media Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that content across CLV’s communication channels is fresh, vibrant and relevant in order to improve engagement and increase occupancy at CLV Villages. This role also monitors and manages all CLVus social media channels, injecting energy and life into Villages’ online communities.
- Undertake regular scheduled audits of delegated digital channels ensuring that existing content is correct and optimised to ensure a positive user experience
- Develop, implement and maintain content calendar(s) and content matrix’s focusing on a range of national content projects blended with highly relevant localized content in a timely manner
- Research articles through interacting with Residential Assistant teams, Village staff and/or CLV residents to effectively communicate the benefits of living at each individual Village
- Implement the Content Creator program across all Villages, including the provision of ongoing support
- Deliver a full spectrum of mediums i.e. copy writing, script writing, photography, video (including editing) in order to develop a broad communication mix
- Grow the size and engagement levels across the CLVus social media platform by increasing relevancy through identifying trends and patterns
- Manage the organization’s various social media pages and day-to-day social media activities for, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube.
- Develop an innovative social media layer to support marketing campaigns
- Deliver industry leading social media management and strategy
- Own, review and maintain the applicable strategy and policies
- Actively monitor social media channels using dashboard tool, Hootsuite, including alerting the management team and formulating a response when necessary.
- Assist through campaign development, design, sizing, syndication, filing, creation of imagery and photo/ video shoot support as required
- Assist and support student facing products such as Short Stays, Go Explore and Village Online Shop
- Take on sales and marketing projects for the US business as required, and support the role of the Marketing Manager
- Assist Villages with sales and marketing support on projects and events as required
Reporting & Evaluation
- Provide reporting to integrate within the Village Marketing Reports which articulate the ROI surrounding the CSMC role
Legal and Compliance
- Be fully conversant with the Village Residential Agreements, Village Rules, the Village Handbook and applicable Rules and Regulations
Occupational Health & Safety Compliance
- Support and comply with prevailing legislation, including health & safety, data protection, human resources and privacy
- All other reasonable duties from time to time as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Proactively participate in CLV business-wide initiatives, as agreed with the VP of Marketing.
- Highly aware of youth trends and communication preference (Essential)
- Team focussed, with a track record of working towards the achievement of team goals (Essential)
- Experience with the Adobe suite, especially InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop (Essential)
- Demonstrate high ethical standards, integrity and commitment in all aspects of work (Essential)
- An understanding of issues faced by students especially surrounding University campus life (Desirable)
- Experience in the use of HTML and CSS (Desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or equivalent professional experience in related field.
- A current US drivers licence