The Director of Leasing is responsible for development, implementation, execution, training, and analysis of marketing and leasing programs for our UDEL village.
- Understands competition and market for increase in sales.
- Creates, writes, and implements Village marketing plans.
- Actively implements aggressive marketing techniques and plans to achieve a closing ratio of 100% and secure 100% leasing.
- Coordinates the maintenance of a database (StarRez) of prospective residents.
- Coordinates marketing mailings to prospective residents.
- Analyses and interpret traffic demographics and respond to market trends
- Participates and conducts market competition surveys.
- Actively seeks out and develop relationships with campus departments and other business partners / co-vending opportunities regularly.
- Presents programs and set up displays at University functions.
- Maintains and update information on social media outlets.
- Maintains and update website through content management system regarding all property information including specials, rates, and other vital information that communicates to customers and stakeholders.
- Compiles and submit all required CLV reports within the requested time frames.
- Maintains traffic logs of tours, telephone calls, information requests, etc.
- Conducts effective sales presentations and personalized sales tours providing leasing information for groups and individuals visiting the property or requesting our attendance to provide information to their groups.
- Responds to leasing information requests from departments on campus.
- Conducts or supervises the completion of follow-up techniques on every prospect.
- Demonstrates a proven track record showing an ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and results in improved occupancy
- Monitors and reacts to weekly occupancy and leasing reports and statistics.
- Trains professional and student staff in marketing/leasing initiatives.
- Executes designs and interprets model display unit per CLV brand guidelines.Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional experience in multi-family housing or privatized student housing marketing & leasing preferred.
- Two (2) full year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of management experience required.
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing or other applicable concentration.