Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Are you a team player who thrives on collaboration with colleagues? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
The Director of Leasing is responsible for development, implementation, execution, training, and analysis of marketing and leasing programs for our University Meadows village in St. Louis, MO.
- Understands competition and market for increase in sales.
- Creates, writes, and implements Village marketing plans.
- Actively implements aggressive marketing techniques and plans to achieve a closing ratio of 100% and secure 100% leasing.
- Coordinates the maintenance of a database (StarRez) of prospective residents.
- Coordinates marketing mailings to prospective residents.
- Analyses and interpret traffic demographics and respond to market trends
- Participates and conducts market competition surveys.
- Actively seeks out and develop relationships with campus departments and other business partners / co-vending opportunities regularly.
- Presents programs and set up displays at University functions.
- Maintains and update information on social media outlets.
- Maintains and update website through content management system regarding all property information including specials, rates, and other vital information that communicates to customers and stakeholders.
- Compiles and submit all required CLV reports within the requested time frames.
- Maintains traffic logs of tours, telephone calls, information requests, etc.
- Conducts effective sales presentations and personalized sales tours providing leasing information for groups and individuals visiting the property or requesting our attendance to provide information to their groups.
- Responds to leasing information requests from departments on campus.
- Conducts or supervises the completion of follow-up techniques on every prospect.
- Demonstrates a proven track record showing an ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and results in improved occupancy
- Monitors and reacts to weekly occupancy and leasing reports and statistics.
- Trains professional and student staff in marketing/leasing initiatives.
- Executes designs and interprets model display unit per CLV brand guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional experience in multi-family housing or privatized student housing marketing & leasing preferred.
- Two (2) full year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Three (3) years of management experience required.
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing or other applicable concentration.
Campus Living Villages (CLV) is a national leader in the privatized management and development of on-campus student housing. CLV has been managing accommodation for 20 years and is part of a global student housing network spanning the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
The CLV US head office is based in Houston, Texas. We offer a full-service approach to student housing, with employee expertise in human resources, legal, construction and development, finance and administration, marketing and leasing, information technology systems, property management and residence life.
CLV provides student housing across the United States, in Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
We aim to be fully-integrated with the university culture. Because of our unique history of working primarily on campus, we are aware of and sensitive to university operations, processes and priorities.
We also provide management solutions for third-party clients that own existing, or are developing, premium student accommodation.
We offer a full range of employee benefits including:
- Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription coverage
- Flex Spending Account for medical expenses, dependent care expenses and parking and transit expenses
- Short and Long-term Disability Benefits
- Voluntary Basic Term Life/AD&D Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous Vacation time beginning year 1 of employment
- 10 paid Holidays per year
- Direct deposit of payroll
Campus Living Villages is an Equal Opportunity Employer