The Director of National Sales is responsible for development, implementation, execution, training, and analysis of marketing and leasing programs for the designated region of student villages. This position is based in Houston, TX.
Marketing and Sales Accountabilities
- Analyzes and interprets traffic demographics and respond to market trends.
- Monitors and reacts to weekly occupancy and leasing reports and statistics.
- Creates and implements Village marketing plans.
- Actively implements aggressive marketing techniques and plans to secure 100% leasing.
- Assists villages in achieving 100% closing ratio.
- Participates and conducts market competition surveys.
- Compiles and submits all required CLV reports within the requested time frames
- Conducts effective sales presentations and personalized sales training providing leasing information for Directors to help assist guests visiting the property or requesting our attendance to provide information to their groups.
- Conducts or supervises the completion of follow-up techniques at every designated village.
- Reviews traffic logs of tours, telephone calls, information requests, etc.
- Coordinates the maintenance of a data base (Star Rez).
- Coordinate marketing mailings to prospective residents.
- Train professional and student staff in marketing/leasing initiatives.
- Assists with the presentation of programs and sets up displays at University functions as requested.
- Responds to leasing information requests from departments on campus and designated villages.
- Actively seeks out and develops relationships with campus departments and other business partners /co-vending opportunities regularly with Director of Leasing.
- Executes, designs and interprets model display unit per CLV guidelines and brand and implement to designated villages.
- Upholds and follows CLV brand guidelines.
- Coordinates photo shoots and other multi media requests from time to time.
- Demonstrates a proven track record showing an ability to develop and maintains relationships with customers and results in improved occupancy.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of three (3) years of full-time professional experience in multi-family housing or privatized student housing marketing & leasing. Candidates from retail sales or hospitality sales with at least three (3) years of managerial sales experience will be considered. The preferred candidate will have at least two (2) full year of supervisory experience. Candidates must have progressive and increased leadership responsibility is required.
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing.