What’s on offer?
These include but are not limited to:
- Permanent Position
- Annual Salary: Dependent on Experience
- 37.5 hours per week – Monday – Friday
- 25 days Annual Leave
- 8 Public Holidays
- Birthday Day Off
- Extra days off for Length of Service
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Who are we?
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK). We are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and Universities we work with.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an Entry Level IT Support person to join our team at Campus Living Villages Head Office.
The role includes providing first and second line support for all UK based Campus Living Villages users, provision of equipment, remote support, ICT administrative tasks and support of desktops, laptops, phones and Skype for Business.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com stating the position and location you’re applying for.
What will you be doing?
- Work on the Helpdesk, providing first line support.
- Update service management ticketing tool with all relevant information related to issues and provide user with resolutions or workarounds where appropriate.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on desktop and laptop devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of devices using appropriate tools).
- Under supervision, support LAN and WAN connectivity and configuration (including wireless) to enable end user access to the network and systems.
- Ensure that each desktop and laptop device is installed with the appropriate Operating System and Software image.
- Perform standard user management tasks via Active Directory and Office 365.
- Update IT procedures and user self-help documentation.
- Complete staff (or end user) equipment relocations.
- Undertake network cabling adjustments to ensure all devices are connected and accessible.
- Assist on audits and asset management, tracking issued hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Liaise with 3rd parties and suppliers.
- Diagnose and repair faulty equipment.
- To adhere to all local/group IT policies and strategies
What you need to have:
- Windows (8 & 10).
- Experience supporting users.
- Experience with Office applications such as Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent troubleshooting experience.
- Well organized with a good team working ethic.
- Knowledge of Wireless and VPN Technologies.
- Mobile Technology.
- Ability to prioritise, with excellent time management skills.
- Qualifications/Experience required:
- Customer facing experience.
- Any experience in an ICT environment.
- An understanding of network and cloud infrastructure desirable.
- A keen interest in emerging technology and problem solving.
- Educated up to and including A-Level or equivalent.
Our Core Values
Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working in by following the below values. We expect all our employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a daily basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, Campus Living Villages expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.