We currently have three vacancies for a role of Out of Hours Customer Service Advisor at our Student’s Village in London (SE14 6PB).
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact during out of hours at our student’s accommodation at Goldsmith. You will be providing an excellent customer service including replying to accommodation enquiries and bookings, providing health & safety and maintenance support. You will ensure all residents and guests receive a quality service and lifestyle experience during their stay.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and maintain all administrative duties which relate to accommodation enquiries such as bookings and payments
- Manage associated administration and record-keeping in relation to incident management and reporting, liaising with University personnel concerning any relevant incidents, events or concerns where appropriate
- Proactively pursue outstanding debt and maintain records and communications regarding progress
- Provide excellent customer service when completing such duties as answering telephones, and dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries both by email and face to face.
- Engage with residents by attending and helping to plan Village Life events to enhance their experience
- Carry out basic maintenance tasks, emergency repairs and attending resident lock outs to maintain the welfare of all residents
- General housekeeping duties
- Be responsible for on-site first aid and fire marshalling
What skills do you need to have?
- A warm, friendly and professional approach
- Have the confidence to deal with occasional challenging situations, which may require the ability de-escalate mis-understandings between residents.
- Attention to detail to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date
- An understanding of confidentiality and professional decorum
- The ability to prioritise a high volume workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Qualifications and Experience are required?
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role, preferably in the hospitality sector
- Knowledge of software systems including MS Office and databases
Summary of the role:
- Full time –average 42 hours
- 12 hours shift (8.00pm -8.00am) according to 4 on and 4 off rota
- Competitive salary and benefits including 33 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays) increasing with service
- Bupa Cash Plan Medical Insurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Our Core Values Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal. Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role. Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises. In addition to the Core Values listed above, Campus Living Villages expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
- Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
- Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
- Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working in by following the below values. We expect all our employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a daily basis:
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Recruitment.Goldsmiths@clvuk.com stating the position reference number 2020-01, 02,03.