Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK with over 43,000. We are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and universities we work with.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeper to join our Village team at Newport, NP20 2DZ.
- Permanent Position
- 16 hours per week, 4 days out of 7 between 8.00am – 8.00pm
- 25 days Annual Leave plus 8 Public Holidays and Birthday Leave
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning and housekeeping services (complaint with our Partner’s Service Level Agreements) to ensure the Village is representable at all times.
- Cleaning accommodation and staff areas as designated
- Assist and oversee contract cleaners during periodic deep cleans
- Room-setting and other set up other amenities for Summer Stays Programme, Open Days and other activities/events from time to time
- Carry out inspections and report any defects and missing items to line managers or the maintenance team, paying attention to health and safety-related concerns
- Monitor cleaning stock levels and let line manager know when the stocks need replenishing
- You may be required to participate in Village open days, resident tours and show-around and to support and assist the village team when cover is needed.
- Attend training course and briefings as required to keep up to date with Health and Safety regulations
What skills/experience do you need to have?
- Eye for detail (Essential)
- Reasonable level of physical fitness (Essential)
- Knowledge and experience of cleaning methods and systems (Desirable)
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations (Desirable)
- Previous commercial cleaning experience (Desirable)
- Experience working with computers (Desirable)
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com