Campus Living Villages
Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary circa: (Depending on experience)
What are we looking for?
We are now recruiting for an Investment Manager on a permanent basis to join our Commercial team based in Village Central London office in South East London.
This role offers a great opportunity in a dynamic and growing organisation with strong values and excellent national and development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
Work within the broader Commercial Team and interact across debt Finance and Valuations
· Take the lead on modelling responsibility for new bid / acquisition, asset improvement and refinancing projects and input into Investment Papers to the CLVFM Board
· Model build to support business cases for investments, debt refinancing and/or transactions for either bids or acquisitions
· Manage external modelling resources employed for resource or strategic reasons on projects determining model inputs and reviewing model outputs and sensitivities
· Managing and executing tasks encompassing financial modelling and analysis with the delivery of high quality outputs
· Research and analysis of potential investments (internal or external) for consideration by the Commercial Director and if appropriate, the CLVFM Board for approval
· Using your commercial acumen and ability to work autonomously (albeit seek further direction where required), assist to drive and influence positive behavioural change at CLV
· Critical to have a good knowledge and be able to assess and interpret a large amount of qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources across CLV finance and operational business applications
What technical skills do you need to have?
CLV Core Values
CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, CLV expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com