Website Campus Living Village
The Office Manager will assist the Regional Director with managing the operations, accounting and leasing efforts of the Village.
* Serve as first point of contact for residents and guests.
* Ensure Clubhouse/office coverage is established and maintained.
* Assist with ensuring compliance with all agreements, leases, and contracts pertaining to the Village.
* Provide guidance and leadership to students, directly and through the supervision of student residential staff while they staff they Clubhouse.
* Maintains the Village A/R and any other accounting functions.
* Handle emergency or problem situations in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the safety and well-being of residents.
* Be available to residents for complaints and suggestions.
* Be knowledgeable about community and University rules and regulations.
* Promote and encourage resident participation in University sponsored activities.
* Keep residents informed of pertinent campus information and deadlines through weekly newsletter development.
* Be familiar with campus and community resources and services.
* 2 years of experience in administrative/clerical work in either University accommodation, hospitality or retail environment with demonstrated track record of developing a team and delivering against objectives. (desired)
* Bachelor’s(preferred) or equivalent years of work experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=cchm&jobId=32250&lang=en_US&source=CC3 →