The Leasing Consultant will assist in the following:
- Creates, writes, and implements property marketing plans.
- Actively implements aggressive marketing techniques and plans to achieve a closing ratio of 100% and secure 100% leasing
- Coordinates the maintenance of a database of prospective residents.
- Coordinates marketing mailings to prospective residents.
- Analyzes and interpret traffic demographics and respond to market trends
- Participates and conducts market competition surveys.
- Actively seeks out and develop relationships with campus departments and other business partners / co-vending opportunities regularly.
- Presents programs and set up displays at University functions.
- Maintains and update information on social media outlets.
- Maintains and update website through content management system regarding all property information including specials, rates, and other vital information that communicates to customers and stakeholders.
- Compiles and submit all required reports within the requested time frames.
- Maintains traffic logs of tours, telephone calls, information requests, etc.
- Conducts effective sales presentations and personalized sales tours providing leasing information for groups and individuals visiting the property or requesting our attendance to provide information to their groups.
- Responds to leasing information requests from departments on campus.
- Conducts or supervises the completion of follow-up techniques on every prospect.
- Demonstrates a proven track record showing an ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and results in improved occupancy
- Monitors and reacts to weekly occupancy and leasing reports and statistics.
- Trains professional and student staff in marketing/leasing initiatives.
- Executes designs and interprets model display unit per brand guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Managing Work
- Organizing and Planning
- Initiating Actions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to learn and maximize software.
- Ability to effectively train team members.
- Strong understanding of Social Media marketing campaigns.
- Three years of full-time professional experience in multi-family housing or privatized student housing marketing & leasing preferred.
- Two full year of supervisory experience.
- Three years of management experience required.
- BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing.