Campus Living Villages is currently recruiting for Out of Hours Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our team at Goldsmith Student Village in London.
The purpose of the role is to assist existing and potential future student as well as short-stay customers at our students’ accommodation. The role to provide line management of the Out of Hours Customer Service Team. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing front of house services for the Village including reception cover and responding to queries.
- Provide line management to the out of hours team including one to one’s, training and reviews.
- Act as a first point of contact for emergencies, complaint and issues escalating to manager as appropriate. This could be from University Partners, Tenants and or the local community.
- Handling basic account queries and complaints
- Providing accommodation administration, taking bookings, allocating rooms and monitoring payments and charges
- Conducting ad hoc room inspections and provide reports as required.
- Maintaining accurate records relating to maintenance, Health and Safety and other incidents in the Village.
- Receiving and processing payments of rent and chasing debt
- Carrying out welfare checks
- Dealing with incidents and reporting these to your line management as appropriate
- Ensuring your team is aware and meeting site specific KPI’s
- Ensuring the team is meeting all aspects of our service level agreement.
What skills do you need to have?
- Be self-motivate, professional and enthusiastic with an outgoing personality
- Be approachable and supportive
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solver
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage conflicting agendas and deadlines (Essential)
- Ability to line manage a team (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Initiative to resolve issues and find solutions (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of the partner university culture and its stakeholders (Desirable)
- Knowledge of student accommodation and resident needs (Desirable)
- Ability to positively influence internal and external stakeholder relationships (Desirable)
What Qualifications and Experience are required?
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential
- A degree in Hotel or Business Administration (Desirable)
- Previous experience in a management or supervisory role (Essential) What do we offer?
- 42 hours per week – 4 days on 4 days off
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Birthday off
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to Recruitment.Goldsmiths@clvuk.com stating the position reference number 11
Our Core Values
Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working in by following the below values. We expect all our employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a daily basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.