CLV NZ offers student accommodation to Tertiary students around New Zealand. We operate on a vision of supporting our students to Live, Learn and Grow. Our team is integral to supporting students as they strive for academic success.
We currently have an opportunity for a part time administration (job share) at our newest village, Otago Polytechnic Student Village. Ideally you will work 3 days per week and it is critical that you are able to juggle many tasks at once while providing the highest level of customer services.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with any sales and marketing and social media initiatives
- Provide the highest level of customer services which could be via phone, email or face to face
- Working alongside student residents and supporting their needs in the form of pastoral care
- Processing of applications
- Assist developing, organising and running events for the community
- Basic accounts functions
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders at varying levels
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a busy administration or reception role
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ideally you will have experience working with students or a similar demographic
- It is critical that you are positive, energetic and flexible
- Great people skills and able to adapt to various situations
- Strong work ethic and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
In return you will be offered:
- Working for a Global leader
- Challenging and varied position
- Competitive salary
- Great culture
Applicants must be able to work in NZ and pass a police check.
To apply now please submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button.