CLV NZ offers student accommodation to Tertiary students around New Zealand and the Globe. We operate on a vision of supporting our students to Live, Learn and Grow. Our team is integral to supporting students as they strive for academic success.
Working as part of our team at Te Puni Village, you will be a valued member of this fun and hard working team who pride themselves on the delivery of an excellent program and service.
We are looking for two part time administrators to work the following days/hours:
- Position One – Monday & Tuesday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Wednesday 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Position Two – Wednesday 1.00pm – 5.00pm, Thursday & Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
Your days will be busy and varied and duties may include:
- Reception and administration duties
- Coordinate office functions and when needed to, take the lead in admin functions
- Supporting University students who are residents in the village
- Basic accounts
- Assist the Village Manager with facilities and health and safety
- Coordinate facilities requirements where needed which may require you to liaise with a variety of contractors that support the village
- Face to face and over the phone interaction with many different people
- Use of a variety of CRM’s to support the running of the Te Puni operation
We offer an excellent team culture where you will leave the office everyday feeling challenged and rewarded in your work, ideally we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Someone who is positive, energetic and flexible
- Team player who is friendly and enjoys working and interacting with young adults on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Warm and approachable personality where you can adapt to a fast paced environment
- Ideally you will have some exposure to facilities management or the coordination of contractors to assist with the smooth running of our FM team and the village
In return you will be offered:
- Working for a global leader
- Variety and ability to work in a fast paced and exciting environment
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Great management team
- Fun and energetic team culture
If you think you have the skills, experience and attitude we are looking for then please apply directly via www.seek.co.nz stating in your cover letter which position you are interested in.
Applicants must be able to work in NZ and complete a satisfactory NZ Police check.