- Competitive salary
- 24 hours per week Nights on a rota basis primarily weekends
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays increasing with length of service
- Day off on your birthday
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
Who are we?
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK). With over 43,000 beds owned, managed or under development, we are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and Universities we work with.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting for a Part-time Out of Hours Customer Service Advisor to join our team at Campus Living Villages, John Lester & Eddie Colman Courts.
The successful candidate would be the lead point of contact during out of hours within the Village regarding customer service, Village Life, accommodation enquiries and bookings, health & safety and maintenance support. A Customer Service Advisor role is to ensure all residents and guests receive a quality service and lifestyle experience that supports their time in the Village.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and maintain all administrative duties which relate to accommodation enquiries such as bookings and payments
- Manage associated administration and record-keeping in relation to incident management and reporting, liaising with University personnel concerning any relevant incidents, events or concerns where appropriate
- Proactively pursue outstanding debt and maintain records and communications regarding progress
- Provide excellent customer service when completing such duties as answering telephones, and dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries both by email and face to face.
- Engage with residents by attending and helping to plan Village Life events to enhance their experience
- Carry out basic maintenance tasks, emergency repairs and attending resident lock outs to maintain the welfare of all residents
- General housekeeping duties
- Be responsible for on-site first aid and fire marshalling
What skills do you need to have?
- A warm, friendly and professional approach
- Have the confidence to deal with occasional challenging situations, which may require the ability de-escalate mis-understandings between residents.
- Attention to detail to ensure records are accurate and kept up to date
- An understanding of confidentiality and professional decorum
- The ability to prioritize a high volume workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills What Qualifications and Experience are required?
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role, preferably in the hospitality sector
- Knowledge of software systems including MS Office and databases Our Core Values Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal. Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role. Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises. In addition to the Core Values listed above, Campus Living Villages expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
- Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
- Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
- Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working in by following the below values. We expect all our employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a daily basis:
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com stating the position and location you are applying for.