CLV NZ offers student accommodation to Tertiary students around New Zealand and the Globe. We operate on a vision of supporting our students to Live, Learn and Grow. Our team is integral to supporting students as they strive for academic success.
This role will be from Monday – Friday, ideally between the hours of 8.00am – 2.30pm. The Property Presentation Officer is critical in assisting with the presentation of the buildings and grounds within the many villages in the UCA portfolio. The key duties within this role are as follows:
- Collection and removal of debris and litter from car parks, grounds and out-buildings
- Collection and removal of garbage from selected buildings
- Mopping and wiping clean lift car interiors
- Monitoring of garbage collection and similar services provided by third party suppliers
- Removal of any graffiti within the property
- Washing and wiping clean emergency lighting and signage
- Washing and wiping clean internal ventilation ducts
- Water pressure cleaning and sweeping of hard surfaces, including stairwells
- Wiping clean washing machines in common laundries and ensure lint removed from dryer filter
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and happy to contribute to a very efficient and hardworking Facilities Management team across the UCA sites. Ideal skills and experience will include:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience working in a ‘hands on’ cleaning or maintenance position
- Ability to interact with a variety of different people
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Current NZ driver’s license
- It is critical that you are able to adhere to, and promote the highest standards of health and safety
In return you will be offered the following:
- Great team culture
- Supportive and engaging management team
- Work for a Global leader
- Play a critical part in a very efficient team and feel like you are ‘making a difference’ on a daily basis.
Applicants must be able to work in NZ and complete a satisfactory NZ Police check.