CLV NZ offers student accommodation to University students, around New Zealand. We operate on a vision of supporting our students to Live, Learn and Grow and run a number of programmes that bring this vision to life. Every member of our team is critical to supporting students in the transition to University life.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with exceptional interpersonal skills to help coordinate our residential life program ensuring student success, wellbeing and engagement.
Key skills and responsibilities will include:
- Support an environment which promotes community development, embraces diversity, academic success and supports residents to grow positive life skills.
- Assist with the coordination, promotion and running of a variety of events across the village
- Help to foster and develop positive behaviours among residents, aiming to prevent and address incidents within the community
- Provide pastoral support for residents and manage and participate in Live Learn Grow, and Inter-Hall events
- Variety of admin and customer services (face to face and over the phone)
- Maintaining the highest levels of communication via various methods which will include social media.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with pastoral care and understanding the needs of Young Adults and being able to respond and manage critical events in a calm and professional manner
- Experience in arranging and running events – your innovation, creativity and organisational skills will be used on a daily basis
- Lead with energy, respect, and empathy while being able to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and making sound decisions.
- Have outstanding communication skills, attention for detail, be highly organised, work at pace within a timely manner and be able to adapt quickly to change while having a can-do attitude.
- Strong understanding and ability to manage social media initiatives
- Strong admin skills
- Fun, energetic and outgoing personality is critical to be able to build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
In return you will be offered the following:
- Busy and fast paced role that is challenging and rewarding.
- Great team culture.
- Competitive salary
- Work with a Global organisation who are leaders in their field.
- Supportive and inclusive management team
The successful candidate must complete and pass a satisfactory police check.