Summary: To provide pro-active and efficient administrative sales support, organize events and manage special projects for US Sales.
Corporate Office Sales Support
- Provide pro-active administrative support to the AVP of Sales, Director of National Sales and CCV Manager.
- Manage the calendars of Houston regional sales team.
- Ensure all Director of leasing reporting and sales initiative deadlines are met.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assist in organizing conferences, workshops and events.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assist in the completion of expense reports for Houston sales team.
- Coordinates the maintenance database (StarRez) for prospective residents
- Assist village staff with marketing/sales inquiries and request
Office Presentation, Resources and Reception – Work collaboratively with the administration team on the following:
- Maintain proper supply levels of office and food supplies and ensure a system is in place to monitor stock and order resources in a timely fashion.
- Manage the presentation of the office, meeting rooms and common areas to ensure they are well maintained, equipped and supplied throughout the day.
- Manage the corporate apartment including bookings, supplies, cleaning and ensuring all services are kept up to date.
- Reception duties, such as greeting visitors and answering the main switchboard
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Support the Corporate Manager to manage facilities issues in the office, and liaise with appropriate suppliers
- Liaise with and instruct cleaners on requirements
- Liaise with ICT to ensure presentation equipment in meeting areas is set up as required, well maintained and booked appropriately
- Liaise with ICT to ensure shared office equipment is working and find solutions to issues as they arise
- Liaise with Human Resources and ICT to set up workstations and equipment for new staff
Administration – Work collaboratively with the administration team on the following:
- Support the Corporate Manager with coordination and organization of meetings, including scheduling events, creating agendas and taking minutes
- Monitor the US Info email inbox and direct inquiries appropriately
- Create and edit documents to ensure they are correctly branded and professionally formatted in line with brand guidelines
- Ensure document filing and management processes are followed, including paper filing, archiving and SharePoint
- Provide cover for other members of the administrative team as necessary
- Photocopying, compiling and organizing materials
- Support projects as required
- Ability to multi-task (Essential)
- Executive support including calendar management, travel bookings and meeting organization (Desirable)
- Knowledge and implementation of Health and Safety policies (Essential)
- Preparing high quality documents within tight deadlines (Essential)
- High School Diploma (Essential)