Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavor to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
Summary of the Role:
The Sales and Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing support to all levels of the Corporate Sales and Marketing team.
Corporate Office Sales and Marketing Administrative Support
- Provide pro-active administrative support to the AVP of Sales and Marketing, Regional Directors of Sales and other Marketing and Sales team members
- Manage the calendars of Houston regional Sales and Marketing team
- Ensure all Director of Leasing reporting and sales initiative deadlines are met by the Villages
- Work collaboratively with the Sales teams to assist in organizing conferences, workshops and events
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team to assist in the completion of expense reports for Houston Sales and Marketing team
- Coordinates the maintenance database (StarRez) for prospective residents
- Assist Village staff with Marketing and Sales inquiries and requests
Corporate Office Marketing Support
- Assist with management of Marketing request Sharepoint workspace to ensure movement of Village and Corporate workflows
- Assist with the scheduling and delivery of marketing materials and campaigns for US villages, and ensuring compliance with CLV brand guidelines
- Assist with the maintenance of the marketing SharePoint site and village resources
- Help to ensure staff are appropriately trained to perform their roles effectively by directing them toward resources and scheduling training as needed
- Actively seek sponsorship to support Welcome Packs and other collateral for Villages
- Assist AVP of Sales and Marketing with the monitoring of the US Head Office marketing budget
- Assist AVP of Sales and Marketing in the review of Village Budgets and Sales and Marketing Plans each year to ensure they are professionally prepared, monitored, managed and reported on throughout the year
- Support the development of new revenue streams and other strategic initiatives and projects
- Assist with the management of market research initiatives that support business development
- Provides site-level assistance to short-staffed or underperforming Villages as required
- Maintains active engagement and provides support to all CLVus assets
- Support projects as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate, with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Essential)
- SharePoint (Desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Pro-active customer care skills (Essential)
- Skilled in document production and formatting, and document management (Essential)
- Ability to organize meetings and events (Essential)
- Ability to multi-task (Essential)
- Executive support including calendar management, travel bookings and meeting organization (Desirable)
- Knowledge and implementation of Health and Safety policies (Essential)
- Preparing high quality documents within tight deadlines (Essential)
- High School Diploma (Essential)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or equivalent professional experience in related field