What’s on offer?
These include but are not limited to:
- Permanent position
- Salary: Up to £25,000
- 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7 including weekends, between the hours of 8:30am-8:30pm)
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays and birthday day off
- Bike2work Scheme
- Seasonal Ticket Loan
- Childcare Voucher
- BUPA Membership
- Life Assurance
- 2 paid voluntary days a year
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are currently looking for two Sales and Service Team Leaders to join our Sales team in Village Central Manchester (MediaCityUK). As a successful candidate, you will be reporting to National Sales and Retention Manager and will work closely with our village staff and Managers across our Villages. As part of your role, you’ll also be looking after two Sales and Service Advisors.
Please note, candidates should be available to start on/around 2nd July 2018 and interviews to take place on/around 6th June.
What you will be doing?
- Support the National Sales Manager to ensure daily tasks are set and adhered to, including but not limited to, allocation of call chases and managing the cover of all communication flows
- Support the National Sales Manager by providing a point of escalation for out of scope queries and/or customers complaints as well as compiling data for management reports, process reviews and campaign development
- Be the first line of contact with prospective students and their families (via Telephony, Email, Web chat and SMS) who are making accommodation decisions, throughout the sales cycle
- Provide students with support to ensure all booking stages are completed and all data is captured, prior to arrival, including but not limited to, guarantor and direct debit details
- Update and monitor prospect database and resident management system (StarRez) to enter, track and update customer status throughout the application and confirmation process
- Process payments for academic and short stay transactions via SagePay (where applicable), ensuring outstanding payments are being collected in a timely manner and low debt levels are maintained
- Supports the Business Development Manager in all short and summer stay enquiries, working closely with all staff across the business to ensure smooth running of the summer and short stay business
- Ensure that high levels of detail and accuracy are applied to customer records kept within Zendesk, Siteminder, StarRez and all other systems which are used within the Customer Contact Village
- Support and comply with relevant CLV policies, including but not limited to health & safety, data protection, human resources and privacy policies
- Be fully conversant with the Village Residential Agreements, Village Rules, the Village Handbook and all applicable Rules and Regulations
What technical skills you required to have:
- Willingness and ability to lead and develop a team effectively
- Team focused, with the ability to keep teams focused on the achievement of collective goals (Essential)
- Competency in a range of software packages including MS Word and Excel (Essential)
- Proven high quality written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- An excellent eye for detail (Essential)
- Ability to meet tight timeframes without compromising accuracy (Essential)
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, effective recording of information and ability to understand and compile research
What qualifications and experience you required to have:
- Experience of leading and influencing teams to deliver results
- Experience in a customer service, sales, marketing or business development and/or equivalent experience in a call centre environment, estate agency, retail or student lettings environment (Essential)
- English GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) (Essential)
- Experience in high level usage of online sales systems, databases and software (Essential)
- Experience in a fast paced sales environment (Essential)
- Highly aware of youth trends and communication preference (Essential)
- Team focused, with the ability to work as a key team player to achieve collective goals (Essential)
- Experience with Starrez, Zendesk and Siteminder Systems (Desired)
CLV Core Values
CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day-to-day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, CLV expects a high level of professional behavior in accordance with the Code of Conduct.