Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
Summary of the Role
The Senior Director of Leasing is responsible for development, implementation, execution, training and analysis of marketing and leasing programs for the assigned student Village(s).
* Understands the ground lease compliance guidelines and obligations that both the university and CLV must comply with in relation to marketing and occupancy.
* Understands competition and market as it related to increasing sales.
* Creates, writes and implements Village marketing plans.
* Actively implements aggressive marketing techniques and plans to achieve a closing ratio of 100% and secure 100% leasing.
* Coordinates the maintenance of a database (StarRez) of prospective residents.
* Coordinates marketing mailings to prospective residents.
* Analyses and interprets traffic demographics and responds to market trends.
* Participates and conducts market competition surveys.
* Actively seeks out and develops relationships with campus departments and other business partners / co-vending opportunities regularly.
* Presents programs and sets up displays at University functions.
* Maintains and updates information on social media outlets.
* Maintains and updates website(s) through content management system regarding all property information including specials, rates and other vital information available to customers and stakeholders.
* Compiles and submits all required CLV reports within requested time frames.
* Maintains traffic logs of tours, telephone calls, information requests, etc.
* Conducts effective sales presentations and personalized sales tours, providing leasing information for groups and individuals visiting the property or at outside events where information has been requested.
* Responds to leasing information requests from departments on campus.
* Conducts or supervises the completion of follow-up techniques on every prospect.
* Demonstrates a proven track record showing an ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers resulting in improved occupancy.
* Monitors and reacts to weekly occupancy and leasing reports and statistics.
* Trains professional and student staff in marketing/leasing initiatives.
* Designs, executes and interprets model display unit per CLV brand guidelines.
* Three (3) years of full-time professional experience in multi-family housing or privatized student housing marketing & leasing preferred.
* Two (2) full year of supervisory experience preferred.
* Three (3) years of management experience required.
* BA or BS with focus on communication: Advertising/Marketing or other applicable concentration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com