What’s on offer?
These include but are not limited to:
- Permanent Position
- Annual Salary: £20,000
- 40 hours per week (worked between 8.30am and 8.30pm, 5 out of 7 days working rota)
- 25 days Annual Leave plus 8 Public Holidays and Birthday Leave
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Bupa Cash Plan Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- 2 x Paid Volunteering days per year
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Who are we?
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions. We are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and Universities we work with.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a Sales and Service Advisor to join our Customer Contact Village at Campus Living Villages UK Head Office. As a Sales and Service Advisor, you’ll be assisting Village teams by being the first line of contact for all new enquiries, existing resident and business-to-business clients across multiple channels (telephone, email, webchat and SMS).
The successful candidate will need to provide referee details for obtaining references.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position and location you’re applying for.
What will you be doing?
- Provide expert advice on our villages which can positively influence buying decisions, maximizing conversion of enquiries to confirmed room bookings
- Support the sales and promotion plan, and work to achieve daily and weekly application and occupancy targets
- Provide students with support to ensure all booking stages are completed and all data is captured, prior to arrival, including but not limited to, guarantor and direct debit details
- Update and monitor prospect database and resident management system (StarRez) to enter, track and update customer status throughout the application and confirmation process
- Provide support to International agents, processing bookings, dealing with enquiries and resolving issues
- Maintain the room profiling and availability for our villages to ensure student can book through the online portal
- Maintain the room inventory, pricing and availability for our villages through external channels such as listing sites, online travel agents and partner website to maximize room revenue
- Supports the sales team and work closely with the Village Directors and Teams to implement promotional plans and sales initiatives
- Follow up all open day, housing fair and locally generated leads, maximizing conversion to in room bookings
- Supports the Business Development Manager in all short and summer stay enquiries, working closely with all staff across the business to ensure smooth running of the summer and short stay business
- Ensure all CLV marketing and brand guidelines, along with all associated policies and procedures, are followed and that information provided to prospective residents is both accurate and timely
- Ensure a positive impression of all CLV Villages is created for all prospective customers, parents and clients through the provision of excellent customer service, comprehensive viewing management, the delivery of consistent and persuasive sales messages and timely follow up procedures
What you need to have:
- Proficient use of computers, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
- Experience in a customer service, sales, marketing or business development and/or equivalent experience in a call centre environment, estate agency, retail or student lettings environment
- English GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Evidence of personal success in a competitive business environment
- Experience in high level usage of online sales systems, databases and software
- Experience in a fast paced sale environment
- Highly aware of youth trends and communication preference
- Team focussed, with the ability to work as a key team player to achieve collective goals
- Demonstrate high ethical standards, integrity and commitment in all aspects of work
- Experience with Starrez, Zendesk and Siteminder Systems (Desired)
Our Core Values
Our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working in by following the below values. We expect all our employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a daily basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and do not manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and do not blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, Campus Living Villages expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.