40 hours (5 days out of 7 on a rota basis)
Salary Circa: £21,000
25 Days Holidays Plus 8 Bank Holidays
Employee Benefits Package includes;
– Bupa membership
– Childcare Vouchers
– Pension Scheme
– Life Assurance
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Seasonal Ticket Loans
– Training Opportunities
Who are we?
We are a global student accommodation provider across the United Kingdom, Australia, the United States, and New Zealand. We manage student communities around the globe. With business growth soaring in the UK, this is a very exciting time to join us.
Who are we looking for?
Due to expansion we are looking for a Service Team Leader for our Bournemouth student village.
What you will be doing:
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager and Village Director, ensure compliance with the Service Level Agreement
- Perform regular walk rounds to monitor service provision from customer service, sales, facilities and cleaning services
- Devise and recommend new Village procedures to improve service or service response times wherever necessary
- Assist with the management of service data in the StarRez resident management system
- Extract data regarding service provision and convert to meaningful management reports
- Manage internal and external reporting requirements on the Service Level Agreement
- Ensure that Student Surveys take place and co-ordinate activity
- Be a member of the on call team providing out of hours cover on a roster basis, ensuring issues are escalated according to procedure
- Investigate and respond to resident complaints regarding services, escalating to the Operations Manager as required
- Deputise for the Operations Manager in Partner meetings if required
- Support the Sales & Retention Executive and the Village Director with sales implementation as required
- Assist in processing resident information, including applications, offers and posting of resident charges if required
- Participate in University open days as required
- Handle enquiries from residents and visitors to the Village
- Provide an authoritative presence in the Village and ensure adherence to Village rules
- Assist in any task which will assist with the better delivery of service to the residents
- Conduct room inspections as required
- Prepare work rosters to ensure appropriate cleaning staff and out of hours cover
- Implement routine quality checks to ensure cleaning standards are met
- Implement routine checks to ensure response times are met
- Programme, allocate and performance manage subcontractors
- Provide work schedules, manage and monitor the summer contract cleaners
- Replenish cleaning supplies and equipment where required
- Ensure compliance with relevant OHS legislation and COSHH controls
What you will need:
- Eye for detail
- Reasonable level of physical fitness
- Experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge and experience of cleaning methods and systems
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSH)
- Basic knowledge of working with computers
You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication skills, take pride in your work and a willingness to work hard in order to provide quality service to Bournemouth Student Village.
CLV Core Values
Our core values are at the heart of the business our goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following;
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%
To apply for any of our vacancies, please send us your CV.
In your email or cover letter, please include the job title and location that you are applying for.