Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary circa £25,000
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Childcare Voucher
- Bike 2 Work
- Seasonal Ticket Loan
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Paid 2 voluntary days a year
What are we looking for?
We are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Regional Maintenance team across the UK. You will provide assistance on the coordination of planned maintenance activities and scheduling of external contractors, as well as associated record-keeping and creating monthly reports and statistics.
This role offers a great opportunity in a dynamic and growing organisation with strong values and excellent national and development opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
Provide technical support to Regional Maintenance Managers which may include tasks such as;
- Manage and maintain the ‘control of contractor’ register, to include liaising with the regional maintenance managers and the external contractors.
- Maintain the list of statutory insurance inspections, assist in scheduling the inspection visits and act as the liaison between the insurance inspection provider (currently Allianz) and the regional maintenance teams and the village management.
- Ensure that all corrective actions emanating from the insurance inspections and logged and followed up with persons responsible for completion.
- Assist in maintaining the planned maintenance plans for each village keeping them up to date.
- Record and monitor capex and Opex expenditure as required.
- Assist and expedite follow up on outstanding reactive and planned maintenance activities.
- Create the monthly reactive and planned maintenance data reports.
- Assist in the preparation of requests for capital expenditure.
- Assist with preparing scope of work documents.
- Populate the asset data upload templates with the building information and PPM data taken from the annual maintenance plan.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Asset Management System (currently TMA), its application and use at village level.
- Develop a working knowledge of the room management system StarRez, its application and use at village level for FM activities such as room inspections.
What technical skills do you need to have?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to achieve an outstanding level of customer service (Essential)
- Attention to detail (Essential)
- Ability to deal with and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines (Essential)
- Problem solving skills (Essential)
- Adapting to change (Essential)
- Computer literacy – Intermediate Excel as a minimum (Essential)
- Good understanding of financial accounting and cash management (Desirable)
CLV Core Values
CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community : Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect : Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality : Endeavour to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability : Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm : Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
In addition to the Core Values listed above, CLV expects a high level of professional behaviour in accordance with the Code of Conduct.