Are you excited by planning and delivering business excellence? Do you love solving complex problems? Do you want to be part of building a high performing team and developing talent for the future?
Campus Living Villages (CLV) aspires to set the global standard in student accommodation. As a business we go beyond providing quality buildings and facilities, working to create exciting communities, learning opportunities and memories for our residents that last a lifetime.
Our Core Values CLV’s goal is to CREATE a culture that we all enjoy working within by following the below values. It is expected for all CLV employees to demonstrate the values listed below on a day to day basis:
Community: Be part of the ONE team and pursue the team goal.
Respect: Be tolerant and accepting of colleagues and customers and don’t manipulate, demean or mistreat people.
Equality: Endeavor to treat everyone the same, regardless of their role.
Accountability: Work hard, work smart and don’t blame others.
Trust: Be forthright, candid and deliver on your promises.
Enthusiasm: Be passionate in what you do and give 100%.
Summary of the Role
The Administrator is responsible for all property administrative functions, including debt collection, financial aid processing and accounts receivable, data entry, and assisting site maintenance through Star Rez.
* Supports loan compliance including periodic coverage calculations and adherence to cash management requirements.
Billing and Collections
* Monitors payments, initiates contact with delinquent residents to collect payments and settle accounts.
* Creates and issues billing statements; tracks payment and issues delinquent notices
* Complies with and enforces CLV Collections Policy and Procedures.
* Enters purchase order requests.
* Maintains document retention files for leases, vendor files and other accounting support.
* Works closely with home office on monthly close and production of published accounting reports including monthly reports to owners, annual audit reports, annual budgets and monthly forecast reports.
Key Management Competencies
* Initiating Action
* Managing Work
* Financial Acumen
* Organizing and Planning
* Excellent clerical and organizational skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, and experience with large accounting software preferred.
* Proficiency in Netsuite and StarRez.
* Ability to quickly learn and use multiple software systems.
* Experience working within established accounting guidelines and processes.
* Familiarity with housing industry preferred.
* Minimum of 3-5 years progressive bookkeeping experience with working knowledge of collections; property management or multi-family experience preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Associates Degree preferred.
This Position Description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of all duties and responsibilities. Campus Living Villages reserves the right to change this description at its discretion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com