Rohan is a lawyer with over 35 years’ experience in major listed Australian companies in the areas of corporate and commercial law as well as in senior corporate roles responsible for governance, risk and compliance; human relations; procurement; industrial relations; superannuation; government, media and corporate relations.
Rohan is a former Adjunct Professor of Law at the University of Queensland.
Recent and past Directorships/Appointments held:
• Director of Retail Employees Superannuation Pty Limited
• Director of Sydney Harbour Federation Trust
• Chairman, Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
• Director of Super Investment Management (SIM) Pty Limited
• Fellow of Governance Institute of Australia
Bachelor of Arts (BA), University of Sydney
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), University of Sydney
Master of Laws (LLM), University of Sydney
Certificate of Advanced Human Resources Management (UCLA)